Carter Irwin is an associate in Berger Kahn’s South Orange County office and focuses his practice on business litigation, business transactions, and insurance coverage.
Carter attended Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in Orange, California and graduated in May of 2022 in the top 27% of his class.
At Chapman, Carter served as the President of the Corporate Law Society and Student Chair of the Honor Council. Additionally, he was a board member and competitor in the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board. Some of Carter’s achievements at Chapman Law include CALI awards for earning the highest grades in Mergers and Acquisitions and Real Estate Partnership Tax. He also served as an Academic Fellow for Contracts I and II.
For his undergraduate, Carter attended Barrett, the Honors College, at Arizona State University and graduated in 2019 with a B.S. in Finance and a B.A. in Business Law.
Prior to working at Berger Kahn, Carter was a law clerk and later an attorney at Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara LLP. He also worked as a law clerk at the Law Firm of Higbee & Associates.
In his free time, Carter enjoys cooking, supporting his alma mater’s football team, and playing a few rounds of golf.
- CALI Awards for Mergers and Acquisitions and Real Estate Partnership Tax
- Contracts I and II, Academic Fellow
- Merit Scholar
- Corporate Law Society, President
- Honor Council, Student Chair
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, Board Member and Competitor
- Cum Laude
- New American University Provost Scholarship Award
- Sigma Pi Fraternity International, Vice President and Treasurer
- Pre-Law Society, Member
- ASU Competitive Golf Club, Member
- Attorney and Law Clerk
- Law Clerk
- Summer Associate
Feeding My Starving Children, Volunteer