Suzan Mehrabian is a law clerk in Berger Kahn’s South Orange County office. She primarily assists attorneys with labor and employment and insurance coverage matters.
Suzan attends Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in Orange, California, expecting to graduate in May of 2024. Prior to attending Chapman Law, Suzan graduated from The University of Texas at Austin, with a B.A. in Sociology and minor in Business in 2020.
Suzan’s prior legal experience includes serving as law clerk at ALC Lawyers PC in Burbank, California, as well as participating in The Lex Fellowship in Barcelona, Spain. Most recently, she held the position as a Judicial Extern for The Honorable Shashi H. Kewalramani, U.S. District Court, Central District of California in Riverside, California.
Suzan has volunteered at Girlstart in Houston, Texas where she was an After School Program Leader. In her spare time, Suzan enjoys paddle boarding, painting, and trying new baking recipes.
- National Iranian American Law Students Association, Director of Outreach and Membership
- Treasurer of the Middle Eastern-North African Legal Society, Treasurer
- Women Lawyers Association, Member
- HerCampus, Texas Contributor (Spring 2020)
- Iranian Students Academic and Cultural Organization, President (2018-19), Vice President (2019-20)
- Texas Angels, Merchandise Chair
- Women in Natural Science, Member
- ALC Lawyers PC, Law Clerk
- The Lex Fellowship, Undergraduate Intern
- The Honorable Shashi H. Kewalramani, U.S. District Court, Judicial Extern