Fewer than five percent of attorneys receive the Super Lawyers recognition, and this year in Southern California, all five Berger Kahn shareholders and one of its long-tenured partners have been selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers list, a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Together, Managing Partner Craig Simon, Shareholders Sherman Spitz, Teresa Ponder, Stephan Cohn and David Ezra, plus Partner Steven Gentry are recognized to the list.
“We have a phenomenal group of attorneys at Berger Kahn and I am very proud to see all five shareholders – who have all practiced together at Berger Kahn for over 25 years – named to the Southern California Super Lawyers list,” says Craig Simon, Managing Shareholder of Berger Kahn. “To have so many of us selected to the various “Top lists” is a tremendous honor,” Simon added.
Highlights of the 2018 recognition include:
- While named to the list of Super Lawyers for many years, shareholder David Ezra was selected to Super Lawyers “Top 100” list for the sixth consecutive year.
- Enjoying a ninth consecutive year on the Super Lawyers “Top 50 Orange County” list are Managing Shareholder Craig Simon and shareholder David Ezra.
- Shareholder Sherman Spitz is selected to the “Top 50 Orange County” Super Lawyers list for his sixth consecutive year.
- Shareholder Teresa Ponder is named to the Super Lawyers list for her seventh consecutive year, and shareholder Stephan Cohn is named to the Super Lawyers list for his sixth consecutive year.
- Attorney Steven Gentry is recognized to the list of Super Lawyers for the fifth year.