The Orange County Bar Association has commended Berger Kahn attorneys practicing in Orange County for their recognitions to the list of Super Lawyers. We congratulate our attorneys on their recognition by the Bar and commend our Orange County office for achieving such an honor. With 60% inclusion of our attorneys and 100% inclusion among our six equity shareholders, Berger Kahn ranks among the highest on these lists by percentage. Their honors include:
· While named to the list of Super Lawyers for many years, Managing Partner Craig Simon and Principal David Ezra were selected to Super Lawyers “Top 100” list for the third consecutive year and Principal Sherman Spitz is newly added to the “Top 100” list this year.
· Enjoying a sixth consecutive year on the Super Lawyers “Top 50 Orange County” list are Managing Principal Craig Simon and Principal David Ezra. Principals Sherman Spitz and Lance LaBelle are selected to the “Top 50 Orange County” Super Lawyers list for their third consecutive year.
· Principal Teresa Ponder is named to the Super Lawyers list for her fourth consecutive year, while principal Stephan Cohn is named to the Super Lawyers list for his third consecutive year.
· Partner Steven Gentry is recognized to the list of Super Lawyers for the second year.
· Attorney Erin Mindoro has been recognized to the list of Rising Stars and honored to be listed among those included in the Up-and-Coming 25: 2015 Orange County Rising Stars, Up-and-Coming 100: 2015 Southern California Rising Stars and Up-and-Coming 50: 2015 Women Southern California Rising Stars