Berger Kahn has a diverse Labor and Employment practice, successfully representing clients in connection with wage and hour, harassment, discrimination and a wide variety of work-related disputes.
Our labor and employment practitioners litigate or provide advice relating to:
• Class actions, representative or collective lawsuits
• Age, race, sex, disability, and other forms of prohibited discrimination
• Sexual harassment
• Wrongful discharge
• Non-competition and trade secrets
• Workplace privacy
• Wage and hour laws
• Contract disputes
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Because no employer is immune from employee lawsuits, the need for employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) is greater than ever.
With its extensive insurance coverage experience, Berger Kahn is uniquely positioned to assist clients with the risk management and insurance coverage aspects of their employee relations. Our employment team includes attorneys who know insurance coverage inside and out. We can often help clients identify coverage and obtain benefits that help reduce the net cost of litigation.
• Successfully represented business entity clients in connection with numerous wage and hour and Section 2802 class action lawsuits.
• Regularly assist clients with EPLI insurance matters, including claims and litigation.
• Counsel clients in connection with termination issues, wage and hour, and related employment issues.