Leslie Valera is a law clerk in Berger Kahn’s South Orange County office. She primarily assists attorneys with labor and employment, and insurance coverage issues.
Leslie currently attends Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in Orange, California, where she is a merit scholar. She is expected to graduate in May of 2024.
At Chapman, Leslie is the treasurer of the Chapman Women Lawyers Association and a member of the Real Estate Law Society. Prior to attending Chapman Law, Leslie graduated from Baylor University with a B.B.A. in Management in 2021.
Leslie has volunteered with Project Linus, March of Dimes, and New Leash on Life. In her spare time, Leslie enjoys aiding shelter dogs and hiking.
- Merit Scholarship (100% of tuition)
- Chapman Women Lawyers Association, Treasurer
- Real Estate Law Society, Member
- Dean’s List: Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Spring 2021
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
- Women in Business at Baylor University, Professional Events Chair
- Professional Development Summit
- Baylor March of Dimes, Secretary
- Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority
- Baylor Law Intellectual Property Society
Berger Kahn’s South OC Office attended the 10th Annual Associate Board Brew Fest at the MET this past Friday, June 17.