National Business Institute will offer a seminar on Sophisticated Deposition Strategies, December 9, 2014 at the Doubletree Hotel in Orange CA, with Managing Partner of Berger Kahn, Craig Simon, presenting from 10-11 a.m. on “Preparing the Witness.” Using his expertise as lead trial attorney in dozens of cases before federal and state court juries and arbitrations across the country, Craig will discuss strategies and advice for preparing the witness including:
- Paint a Picture of Players, Setting and Recording Equipment
- Discuss Clothing, Body Language, Pace, Tone and Voice
- The Witness’s Role: Do’s and Don’ts
- Update the Witness on all the Facts and Documents
- What to Expect From Opposing Counsel
Additional speakers will include Mark West, Edward Gartenberg, Chris Hiddleson, Edward Gartenberg, Daniel Goodkin, and Calvin House. To read more about the event or to register, please visit the NBI website.